There are no products in your shopping cart.
Elevates TV and places Soundbar speaker system at ideal listening position
Most TV stands position TV's too low for ideal viewing. In addition, most TV stands don't allow room to add a sound-bar speaker system. Wood Technology's revolutionary Soundbar Riser is the solution! The construction is far superior to other stands. Solid American ¾" hardwood assures the unit will resist warping and chipping. Supports up to 55" diagonal TV's weighing up to 120 lbs, with a maximum base of 26"W x 17"D. The unique speaker-cradle will not vibrate because no metal or plastics are used. In addition, the Soundbar cradle raises and positions the speaker system to avoid unwanted sound-wave reflections. Proper speaker positioning was specified for this product by a renowned acoustic engineer, to make certain your Soundbar will be properly positioned for spectacular sound. The SBR2 features a rectangular hardwood top with angled rear sides that will compliment the shape of your TV and TV-stand. Proudly made in USA.
Refer to photo with dimensions for proper fitment.
Recommended for TV stands that are steel, wood, tempered glass or laminated glass.
Sounbar-Riser One supports up to TV's 120 lbs. Check to make certain your TV stand can support total weight load.
- Protective rubber feet pads on the uprights will not scratch or slide on your TV stand.
- Protective rubber pads included for the Soundbar cradle.
- Overall dimensions: 9 1/4"H x 26"W x 17"D.
- Upright panels are 8 1/2" H x 10"D (see dimension photo for fitment)
- Soundbar Cradle: 5 1/4"H x 6 ¼"D note: If cradle is smaller than your soundbar, place it directly in front.
- Width for uprights is adjustable at 19", 21" and 23".
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Solid American Ash hardwood with (black) ebony satin finish.
- Made in USA.
- Easily assembled.